Updated: Wednesday, 13 May 2009, 11:24 AM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 13 May 2009, 7:44 AM EDT
(FOX Providence) - We're cooking Maple Sugar Magic Pulled Pork at Rhode Island Kitchen and Bath.
1 Bone-in Pork Shoulder (6-10 lbs)
6 tablespoons Chef Signature Maple Sugar Magic
10 Garlic Cloves
2 liters of Cola
1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Liberally rub Maple Sugar Magic on all sides of pork shoulder
2. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium-high heat add oil and sear pork on all sides until golden brown.
3. Add whole garlic cloves, cola and vinegar.
4. Cook in a preheated 325 degree oven for 4 hours or until the pork is falling apart.
5. Shred the pork with two forks and serve.